Easy and Pleasing Appetizers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Thanksgiving is one of the busiest times of the year.  You know your main menu: turkey and mashed potatoes, what vegatble you're going to serve and your special Pumpkin Pie for dessert. What are you going to make for an appetizer?  Are you going to serve just cheese and crackers with some veggies to hold your guests over before serving Tom Turkey?  Here are a few appetizers that are quick and easy to make.
 


Sausage Bread

This tasty snack can feed a crowd.  You can make it the night before and warm it in the oven right before the guests come over.
 


These egg rolls will win the hearts of your guests.  You can make the filling the night before whcih is a great time saver. 



Touchdown Chicken 


These little nuggets are very kid friendly.  They are very quick to make and very good to eat.




This is my husband's favorite snack.  The best part - you can change this recipe to whatever you want. If you don't want a meat filling, go ahead and swap it with some pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese and some pepperoni.






I think these Cheese Puffs are the fastest appetizer I've ever made.  They just need about 5 minutes under the broiler in the toaster oven and they're done.

I hope you enjoyed the recipes above and that I offered some help.  I wish you all a safe and healthy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Print this post

1 Comment:

Reeni said...

These all look excellent! Especially the sausage bread and empanadas. Mmm.
I saw that you were from Newburgh and had to follow you - my parents both grew up there.